Change Your Lifestyle to Change Your Life!
Dietician in Delhi
We all crave for a healthy, wholesome and fulfilling life. A life that constitutes positivity and productivity in everything we do, creating fruitful results. “While not everyone is blessed with that life, it is always possible to get there, by making small changes in lifestyle and daily routine”, says an expert dietician in Delhi.
Here is an easy and manageable health and wellness changes that can transform your life for better. You can make these changes without putting in a lot of effort, yet, the results that you would see, are going to be huge.
- Think positive and express gratitude for what you have. A healthy and positive attitude towards life definitely helps to build a better immune system. Researches show that positive and smiling people are less likely to fall for short-term or long-term illnesses. Body believes what we feed to our mind.
- Incorporate fruits, vegetables, whole grains and nuts to your daily diet. Keep your choices open to raw, steamed, sautéed and baked preparations, wherever you like. A diet high on ample nutrients makes sure that serious illnesses such as cancer, heart issues, and other disorders are kept at bay. As per the dietician in Delhi, a healthy body means adequate energy to participate in daily activities with enthusiasm.
- Set a 5 meal a day plan and stick to it. These small meals must contain balanced nutrients to keep your metabolism pumping and burning the calories. When the metabolism is steady, energy levels are automatically boosted up. 5 meals uniformly spread over a day also help to manage weight, keep the mind cool, keep hunger pangs away, maintain the focus towards productive activities and feel healthy.
- Keep aside a minimum of 45 minutes for workout routine per day to ward off the ageing signs like eyesight, blood-pressure, fine lines, muscular freeze, cholesterol issues, and lower bone density. You can always take a consultation from a dietician in Delhi to know the best workout for you. A good exercise routine will pump the blood and keep you sparkling. Workout doesn’t necessarily mean sweating in the gym, it can be dancing in your room with your favorite music on, running, brisk walk in the park, skipping or mat-yoga in your balcony.
- Sleep for a minimum of 8 hours every night. Put off the television and devices at an appropriate time and try to relax your body. If you have trouble sleeping, try relaxation and meditation techniques such as yoga, music or warm water bath about 30 minutes before sleeping time. Dietician in Delhi recommends that a small healthy bedtime snack comprising of oatmeal, or cereals with milk and cherries, or an apple, or a cup of chamomile tea help to induce sleep. Keep the lights dim and put all the distractions away to let the sleep envelope you peacefully.
Try making these changes for a few days and witness the magic for self. Experts say that a routine followed for 21 days automatically becomes a habit. So 21 days it is! All the best.