Healthy Nutritionally Packed Pumpkin Palak Sabzi
September 4, 2017Recipes
Get set to prepare the healthy nutritionally packed Pumpkin Palak Sabzi. Below is the list of ingredients and the cooking method for Pumpkin Palak Sabzi.
- 1 Tbsp ghee
- 1 Dried red chilly (otional, if your child likes spicy)
- ½ Tsp cumin seeds
- ¼ Tsp coreinder seeds
- ¼ Tsp mustard seeds
- Pinch of asafoetida (hing)
- ¼ Tsp chopped garlic
- ¼ Tsp chopped ginger
- ½ medium onion
- 1 cup red pumpkin,cut into small pieces
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 Tbsp grated coconut
- 1 Green chilly finely chopped (not for kids)
- Drops of lemon (otional)
- spices like salt,turmeric powder as per your taste
- pinch of cinnamon powder instead of garam masala
- In non-stick pan add= ghee+ginger+garlic+hing+red chiilies+pumpkin cubes (stir it nicely on slow flame till your pumpkins turns brown in colour).
- Simultaneously add onions+finely chopped spinach+spices (stir it nicely on slow flame)
- Toss all ingredients continuously gor 1 minute
- Mix grated coconut and toss again for 1 minute
- Last but not the least add lemon juice
- Serve it hot with 1 roti or parantha to your kid
Note: not to be consumed in case of any therapeutic condition.consult us or your dietitian to be consumed before.
Recipe by: Dt. Gurleen Kaur, Diet Chemistry.
For any further queries, please contact: 9810016415